1.09.2013

TIME FOR SOME CHANGES

A new year, a new beginning and time for making a few changes.

I'll keep it short: I moved Storms Magasin to a new web address and you will now find the blog here - 

STORMSMAGASIN.DK

At the same time I've decided to begin writing in danish. I've been thinking about this for quite some time and came to the conclusion that I would like to write a little more and I feel more comfortable doing this in danish. There will of course be an english recap for the non-danish readers.

All right here we go, first blogpost on the new site - Summer 2012


2 comments:

  1. lovels dresses and nice blog! :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Your dresses look fantastic <3 Love them all! Great blog :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...