8.09.2012

INSTAGRAM

Instagram is such an easy way to share pictures and I really enjoy following so many interesting people around the world and have a little look into their lives.
Here's some of my Instagram pictures for June, if you want to see more you can find me on Instagram, I go under the name piastorm.


1950s dress on a tuesday.




Going out

And this car would match my dress perfectly

Girly look

Close up

Bought a new old dress

And a classic 1930s inspired straw hat

I love when my boyfriend cooks me dinner


Sunny Copenhagen


Ice cream at work!

Blue rose print on a 1950s skirt


Vintage postcard

Beautiful little cookie. But did you know that one of these contains 52 calories? 
How is that even possible - it's so tiny.

I LOVE peanut butter and banana. Whoever invented this is a genius.


Window shopping

More window shopping

Pretty car!


1 comment:

  1. heyy what a cute blog!
    mind to follow each others? let me know!

    xoxo
    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...